Marketing is meant to raise brand awareness and build a pipeline of qualified leads that turn into sales. It is an essential element of your business planning but with an ever changing market, it can sometimes seem hard to keep up.
For a small business, getting the word out can be challenging because of less visibility and lack of resources, like budget or time. Well there are key strategies that can help you scale your small business's marketing efforts. Bridal business experts and marketing agency Ivy Communications, tells us how.
· Know your audience!
· Social media is free; use it correctly and you can generate an engaging, active audience ripe to convert into sales.
· Stay focused on goals and objectives.
· Analyse what works - analytics provide account-specific performance insights, which can help you plan.
· Understand the power of existing customers and use them to support your growth
· Create a company website to own your online presence
· Consider blogging to attract prospects for your website and pick up new traffic through all important key words
· Promote yourself on social media
· Tell your personal and business story
· Make sure you're capturing web prospect's information through newsletter sign ups
· Use email marketing to nurture leads
· Manage relationships with a CRM system
· Keep it consistent, maintaining a regular pattern to your marketing is important
Social media platforms facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual communities and networks. We have come to depend on these platforms for connecting with others, news and entertainment.
Looking at your brand’s performance alone isn’t enough to get ahead of the competition. Keep a close eye on your Instagram stats to stay on top of trends shaping the platform’s marketing landscape. This will then give you the insights you need to anticipate possible changes and fine-tune your own strategy.
A few quick fixes!
Make sure your social profiles accurately reflect who you are
Switch your profile to a business account: it allows you to access those valuable insights on your posts and audience
How can people get in touch with you? Have you provided an email address? Make your contact info is clear and provides the necessary information.
Add a location (by tagging a location you will increase your chances of being found when someone searches a location)
Tag other accounts. The more you tag, the greater chance people will see you!)
Hashtags! Use up to 30 unique, quality hashtags – do your hashtag research
So, how do specialists like Ivy Communications earn trust and turn your potential audience into your consumer? Well, they help your brand discover how to best use social media to connect with new customers, generate awareness and increase sales! Keeping up a consistent presence and to engage and grow your customer base and increase your sales revenue!